I have seen these balloon stress balls made before but never tried it myself. I thought it would make a cute Father's Day craft even if it's not toddler friendly ,school age kids would be able to do this independently.
* Quick note about latex balloons- they are very dangerous to have around kids who are still putting things in their mouths.Choking is possible and can be fatal. Please use caution.
1. Gather your materials. You will need some balloons, flour, a spoon, some ribbon, a funnel or cake decorating tip, a marker, some fun paper and a hole punch.
2. Place the funnel or large cake decorating tip in the balloon opening. Fill with flour.
3. Press out as much as as you can and tie.
4. Cut some fun paper into basic tag and add a message! If you want to include your toddler they can draw on the paper before you cut it into a tag.
5. Tie onto the balloon with ribbon. I made one for my husband, my dad and my father in law in less than 15 minutes! Fast , cheap and fun!