November is a big month to give thanks, and what better way than to write a thank you note? This one is fun, really quite easy and can help teach letters too!
1. Gather your materials. You will need a pre folded blank card, sharp pointed scissors, letter beads, 2 pipe cleaners, and strong tape.
2. Start by finding the letters needs for your message .
3. Thread them onto the pipe cleaners.
4. Poke holes into your card.
5. Thread your pipe cleaners through, bend the ends back.
6. Tape the ends down inside the card.