I am a big fan of sparkles and glitter, frankly I just think it makes anything that much more festive. Even better than adding glitter with glue is glitter foam. Way less mess and such great shine! This fun magnet is not only fun for holding up Hanukkah themed art projects but also for a fun lesson about shapes!
1. Gather your materials. You will need some silver sticky back glitter foam, blue sticky back glitter foam, a magnet sheet, scissors and double stick tape.
2. Start by drawing a triangle on the backing of the foam.
3. Cut out.
4. Trace the first triangle on the second sheet. I find it's the best way of getting identical triangles. Cut out.
5. Peel the sticky back off on the area that will touch the other triangle. Do not peel it all off the sticky is very sticky.
6. Add your magnet. I used double stick tape but you could simply peel back the backing and stick your magnets on . Why I didn't figure this out at the time, is a mystery! Also a note about the magnets. I used a cheapy free magnet from my Dr.'s office, keep those magnets for crafts they come in handy and save you money!