I am challenging myself to create super simple Halloween crafts. Not only are these crafts easy and fast to make, but they use few materials, so they are frugal too!
This spider was a cinch!
1. Gather your materials. You will need a paper plate, a black crayon, a red crayon, scissors and a glue stick.
2. Color the plate with the black crayon, leaving some white for the eyes.
3. Add 2 red eyes in the space.
4. Cut the middle out carefully , you will be using both parts of the plate.
5. Cut the ring in two around the circumference.
6. Cut into 8 legs.
7. Glue onto the back of the spider.
Simple, very frugal and a perfect decoration for Halloween!