This is a cute craft that is fun for a wide range of ages, which is always a good thing. Door hangers are a fun way to decorate for a holiday without poking any new holes in your walls.
1. Gather your materials. You will need some cardboard ( cereal boxes are my favorite), some glue, some dried green lentils, a green crayon, tape, scissors, and a gold pipe cleaner.
2. Start by drawing a shamrock on your cardboard.
3. Color your shamrock.
4. Add glue along the outline of the shamrock.
5. Pour your lentils on.
6. Shake off the extra , but not right away or the glue will smear.
7. Cut out when dry and tape the pipe cleaner on the back.