Have you ever made a craft or done an activity that you thought your child would like but they ended up loving? My 3 year old had an all out fit when I put this away and told him it was well past nap time. He loves scooping and pouring and wouldn't let me have a turn at all!
1. Gather your materials. You will need some glue, some cardboard ( cereal box is great), white rice, glitter and scissors. You will also want a pan that the cardboard will fit into.
2. Start by making a snowflake out of glue.
3. Next add your rice. My son took his time covering the whole thing, I told him he had to drop it on not pour and he pretended he was a cement mixer at a construction site. I am all for it as long as he is having fun !
4. Add the glitter.
5. Sift off the extra by gently moving the tray/pan back and forth.
6. Let dry.
7. Play with the extra until nap time ;)
* If I did this again I would paint the cardboard blue first !