Kids' creativity is amazing, and what better way to foster that than to use unusual and fun tools to paint with? We have done similar projects before, but the reason I keep coming back to it, and am devoting a whole week to it, is that:
1. Kids love it
2. They don't get bored of similar projects the way we adults may, and
3. They are fun and easy.
Glass Sponge Painting
1. Gather your materials. You will need a glass sponge ( you can find them at the supermarket next to the dish detergent), a dish, a few colors of paint, and a piece of paper.
2. Pour the paint in your dish and dip it in.
3. Start painting. When my son and i do this activity I always ask him what shapes he sees in the paint. His answers are always entertaining and never the same.
4. Switch colors and keep going!