Easy to find materials, fun and frugal is the theme this week and Halloween is my inspiration. This skeleton is easy to make and most everyone has the materials needed, so what's stopping you?
1. Gather your materials. You will need some q-tips, glue, black and white paper ,a marker and scissors. Googly eyes are optional.
2. Start by drawing a skull on the white paper with a marker.
3. Cut out and glue on.
4. Add the glue for the bones.
5. Cut the q-tips you are using for ribs in half.
6. Stick the q-tips on. Make sure the cotton end has lots of glue, it will help the sticks to stay on.
7. Add googly eyes if desired.