What mom doesn't want something with her child's picture on it? My son laughed hysterically every time he shook the bottle and it revealed his smiling face!
1. Gather your materials. You will need a clear jar, clear contact paper, picture of your child, sequins, glitter , scissors and some fancy paper.
2. Cut the picture of your child out and place face down on the sticky side of the contact paper.
3. Carefully place it in, trying to seal it as well as you can. Let it sit for a while and come back and press it all down again to get a good seal.
4. Invite your child to come help, put some sequins in.
5. Add some glitter.
6. Add the water, and tighten the lid. Cut the paper into a circle and add to the lid to cover the writing. Add a message if you want.