Making a mask is a 2 for 1 activity, not only does your child get to create and make something, they also get to use it for make beleive.
1. Gather your materials. You will need a paper plate, scissors, some wide ribbon, markers and some glitter.
2. Start by cutting the paper plate in 2.
3. Have your child draw a design on the plate.
4. When they are done fold the plate in 2 then fold again and cut a semi circle out to make eyes.
5. Open it up and add your sparkles. My 2 year old clearly didn't do this step but he chose the colors.Let dry.
6. Punch 2 holes on either side ( not too close to the edge) and thread the ribbon through. Tie a knot a few times and it will be secure.
7. Tie it on and have fun!