This craft is so easy but will keep keen kids busy for enough time to sneak that gift past them and wrap it quickly. I did it with tape but you can use a glue stick easily!
1.Gather your materials. You will need a hole punch, some green paper ( or white and you can color it green), various colors of tissue paper, scissors and tape or a glue stick.
2. Start by folding your paper lengthwise. and cutting out a tree shape.
3. Next start punching holes all around the tree.
4. Cut tissue paper into small pieces .
5. Glue or tape them so they cover the holes.
6. Cover as many or as few as you want.
7. Hang in a window!