Using props for games like I Spy is almost as much fun as making the props. We had fun using these for finding colors, letters and spiders outside!
1. Gather your materials. You will need a paper towel roll or 2 toilet paper rolls, some crayons, a hole punch , scissors and ribbon. I also used painters tape which was not pictured.
2. Have your child decorate the roll(s) with crayons. By using crayons you have no drying time and you can play as soon as you are doing making them.
3. Cut the roll in two.
4. Punch holes on the outside of each roll.
5. Wrap tape around both, I used painters tape because it's pretty and blue.
6. Add the ribbon by tying it on through the holes.