Kids love writing their names on things. I have more than a few books from my childhood with giant messy Allisons written all over them. Avoid the defacing of good books and make this craft instead! Punching all the paper holes uses up scrap paper too!
1. Gather your materials. You will need a sheet of construction paper, some glue, scrap paper in many colors, and a hole punch.
2. Start by punching as many holes as you can!
3. Get a good mix of light and dark colors.
4. Using the glue write your child's name, or have them write it in glue.
5. Sprinkle them on!
6. Let dry and shake off the excess.