Finding shapes in the everyday is common place for us but still holds a sense of discovery for young children. This is a fun and easy craft that can be used for Valentine's day but works all year round too.
1. Gather your materials, you will need a piece of white construction paper, a red pipe cleaner, scissors, a marker and some red paint, and glitter glue.
2. Fold your paper in half. Explain to your child you will be painting one half and printing the other.
3. Paint . Add lots of paint so there is lots for when you fold it.
4. Add glitter - it makes everything better!
5. Fold and draw a heart for wings and body for the butter fly, cut out.
6. Open up let dry and add the pipe cleaner.