This week I decided to go with the theme of body part crafts. Well crafts that use body parts to make them... that sounds weird doesn't it? I mean using hand and foot prints and finger prints too!
1. Gather your materials. You will need a paper plate, some red paint, black marker or stamp pad, scissors and a red pipe cleaner. Also a paper towel to wipe fingers.
2. Start by finger painting the inside circle of a paper plate red. Let dry.
3. Press your finger into a stamp pad or color the tip with a marker, and make finger prints on the dry paint.
4. Cut out just the inside - I drew a circle around it so you could see it better.
5. Poke two holes and thread the pipe cleaner through.