Teaching counting, number recognition and one to one correspondence doesn't happen overnight. Why not find ways to accomplish these skills in a frugal and fun Halloween themed way?!
1. Gather your materials.You will need a file folder some paper ( I am using business cards they are the perfect size!), a marker, some contact paper and 2 exactly the same sheets of stickers. You can also use a plastic bag to hold the 2nd set of cards.
2. Lay out the paper inside your file folder.
3. Number the cards 1-5 and add the appropriate stickers. Remember to make 2 exactly the same for each number.
4. Using contact paper, cover one set of the cards.
5. Play !
6. Store the cards in the bag when done.