Ghost week continues with my favorite ghost project! My son liked this too -- well, the dumping of the glitter anyway!
1. Gather your materials. You will need black paper, glue, googley eyes, and fine glitter.
2. Start by making an outline of a ghost ( or a few) with your glue.
3. Add glitter!
4. Shake off the excess ( I put it right back into the cup to use again).
5. Add glue for the eyes
6. Add the eyes. Let set a few minutes.
7. Add a small glue mouth.
8. Add glitter for the mouth.
9. Shake off the excess and let dry.