This week it's all about ghosts! I decided to dedicate a whole week to making different kinds of ghost projects in honor of Halloween this weekend.
Classic Cotton Ball Ghost!
1. Gather your materials. You will need some orange construction paper, cotton balls, 2 large googly eyes,a marker, 1 small piece of black scrap paper, and glue.
2. Draw an outline of a ghost on the paper.
3. Add lots of glue.
4. Separate your cotton balls a bit.
5. Add them on!
6. Cut a small mouth from the black paper.
6. Add your googly eyes and mouth. Let dry.
Tomorrow's ghosts is not as soft... and much flashier! See you then!