Folder games or activities are perfect for the summer when you are spending so much time away from your regular routine. They pack up easily for trips, are sturdy enough for the back yard and are small enough to fit into an overnight bag to Grandma's
1. Gather your materials. You will need 2 sheets of identical paper, a marker, scissors, some double stick tape, contact paper, a ziploc and a folder.
2. Start by drawing your shapes on the paper with a marker. Choose shapes your child is new to, or needs some reinforcement regarding.
3. Layer the 2nd paper under the first with the shapes and cut out.
4. Using the double stick tape, tape one set of the shapes to the inside of the folder.
5. Cover with contact paper.
6. Store the matching shapes in a ziploc.