Activities that have a physically active as well as a sit down fine motor component gives you more bang for your buck! This leaf wreath starts with a hunt for leaves outside before you move inside to get your crafty on!
1. Gather your materials. You will need a paper plate, scissors, glue ,a container to collect leaves and ribbon.
2. Head out side and gather a variety of fallen leaves.
3. Come inside and dry them if you need too, spread them out and if you want you can sort and classify them at this point too.
4. While they dry, cut the center of the paper plate out and add glue.
5. Add your leaves.
6. If your leaves aren't laying flat , add some plastic wrap or wax paper and lay a heavy book on top for an hour.
7. Add a bow! Let dry.