I love the fall and the changing colors outside my window have inspired this week full of fall leaf crafts.
Leaf Sun Catcher
1. Gather your materials. You will need some contact paper, scissors, tissue paper and one sheet of black construction paper.
2. Start by drawing a leaf on the back paper and cutting it out.
3. Cut a piece of contact paper off the roll and place the black paper on it, sticky side up.
4. Cut the tissue paper and place on the sticky contact paper.
5. Cut another piece of contact paper and press. Then cut the leaf out.