I have cleaned glitter off my floor far far too many times in the past few days so today I decided to do something simple and low on the mess meter! I think we succeeded !
1. Gather your materials. You will need a cup cake liner, some wrapping paper scraps, a clothes pin, scissors and double stick tape.
2. Start by folding your liner into a triangle.
3. Cut into the sides to make a snowflake.
4. Cut out a design from your wrapping paper scrap.
5. Tape the picture into the center of your snowflake.
6. Tape the snowflake onto the clothes pin, add it to your tree!