This is an easy craft that uses up something we all have around the house, toilet paper rolls! Save a few from the recycling bin and make an earth friendly octopus family!
1. Gather your materials. You will need some markers, 2 googly eyes, scissors, glue and a toilet paper roll.
2. Start by coloring your roll. We used dark colored markers, but paint would work too. Just remember to let it dry completely before you cut it.
3. Cut the bottom of the roll so you have 8 tentacles. Cut a little more than half way up.
4. Glue on big googly eyes and let dry.
5. When the glue is dry bend the tentacles up and you are done!