Kids love using tools that are usually reserved for adults, like hole punches. This super easy craft uses a hole punch to make the patterns on the Easter egg and then strips of tissue paper to color the dots from the underside!
1. Gather your materials you will need some construction paper, some tissue paper ( 2 or more colors) a hole punch, marker, scissors and clear tape.
2. Draw an egg on your paper with your marker.
3. Fold your egg and punch holes in a line to make the pattern. We folded ours 3 times .
4. Cut strips of tissue paper and tape to the back.
5. Cut the egg out and hang in your window for a fun stained glass look.