Do you get catalogs in the mail that are filled with adorable things but know that you can't justify spending that much on something your child will use once?
Instead I put together this fun craft and was so excited with the results.
1. Gather your materials. You will need a large paper gift bag, some Halloween cookie cutters ( or talent for drawing) , a black maker, orange, black and white crayons.
2. Start by writing Trick or Treat, or your child's name in marker.
3. Next, trace the cookie cutters if you have them , for the design. If your child is able to have them trace, or better yet free hand draw the pictures they want.
4. Color the shapes in with crayon.
5. Add details with the marker if desired.