This time of year I find myself writing list after list, for holiday shopping among other things. This craft is perfect for jotting down chores, homework or friend's phone numbers.
1. Gather your materials. You will need some card stock, plastic jewels, glue, magnets, a hole punch, some ribbon and paper. * please be careful when crafting with magnets. If you have a little person capable of swallowing the magnets please use magnetic strips instead of small round ones.
2. Start by cutting your card stock and paper. You will want your card stock to be wider and longer than your paper pad. We used about 15 sheets of writing paper.
3. Punch 2 holes through both at the top.
4.Add your ribbon threading it through and tying a bow.
5. Glue on your jewels.
6. Add your magnets on the back and let dry.
7. Pop it on your fridge and jot something down, in style!