You are probably already finished your Thanksgiving grocery shopping so now it's time to get down and make something fun with your kiddos. This is an easy craft that incorporates patterning, fine motor and counting skills.
1. Gather your materials. You will need some orange and yellow paper ( we use scrap), glue stick, scissors,markers and some colored clothes pins.
2. Start by cutting your orange paper into a semi circle. Have your child color it.
3. While they are coloring cut the yellow into a turkey body ( think figure 8) and draw a face and gobble. If your child is able to have them draw the face.
4. Glue the body on the feathers.
5. Add the clothes pins, in a pattern if you want!