I ordered business cards recently and thought I proof read them... oops. Of course I decided to turn my mistake into fun for my son. Here is what we did. It only uses a few business cards so even if you don't have 250 extras like I do you can still join in on the fun!
1. Gather your materials you will need some business cards, drinking straws, metal paper fasteners, crayons, and a small hole punch.
2. Start by coloring the backside of the business cards with the crayons.
3. When they are done punch holes in the same corner in each card.
4. Poke a hole in the straw.
5. Put the fastener through the cards and straw and fasten.