I have used bubble wrap prints in different crafts before like these grapes and corn but it's been ages since I've done it just plain and simple! The results are always beautiful and your kids will love it.
1. Gather your materials. You will need some bubble wrap, a paint brush, paint, and paper.
2. Cut your bubble wrap into an easily to handle size.
3. Paint on to the wrap. I have dipped the wrap in paint before but this actually works better in my experience. You can start with one color or go for it with a bunch.
4. Press your paper onto the wrap and rub gently.
5. Peel it off and keep going !
6. Let dry!