I wanted to do a short series of crafts and activities with things that most of us have on hand at any time! Today's Craft is an underwater scene using cupcake liners!
1. Gather your materials. You will need some cupcake liners, wiggly eyes, glue, markers and a sheet of construction paper.
2. Start by flattening out a liner and turning it into a sand dollar.
3. Fold some in half and make them into clams!
4. Fold another in half and make a jelly fish!
5. Glue to your paper and add the jelly fish stingers and some waves!