I love this time of year. I love school supplies, and buying new clothes for school and all this week I am celebrating by making apple themed posts all week! This one is great for little guys, the bath poof is great for hands that can't hold small items yet, but still fun for older kids too.
1. Gather your materials. You will need some cardboard ( like a cereal box), some red paint, a red and green marker, scissors,a plate ,and glue.
2. Draw an apple on the cardboard.
3. Pour your red paint on your plate.
4. Dip your bath poof in.
6. Draw and color in a green leaf with your marker on some extra cardboard.
7. Cut out and glue the leaf on!