Using fruits and vegetables for print making is pretty classic, easy and fun. This activity turns plain old apple prints into pretty flowers simply by cutting a few wedges out of the apple.
1.Gather your materials. You will need an apple, some paint, paper, a plate, a knife to cut the apple with and a marker.
2. Start by cutting the apple in half, and cutting out 4 small wedges.
3. Spread some paint out on your plate and dip it in.
4. Print it onto your paper.
5. Add your next color of paint, I didn't wipe the previous off at all, just added the next. Keep going with new colors until you are happy with it.
6. Draw your stems or vines with a green marker, let dry.