As part of our nightly bedtime routine, my husband and I read three books to our children. But things have been getting a little boring lately (at least for us adults!) and I’ve been looking to expand my babies’ bedtime reading repertoire. Plus, with Christmas and Hanukkah coming up, books will make a great gift.
Although we don’t always read books specifically about bedtime, I like the idea of reading books about bedtime at bedtime. I think it helps our kids to settle down and get ready for sleep.
These are our current bedtime favorites:
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Going To Bed Book by Sandra Boynton
- Counting Kisses by Karen Katz
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- Good Night Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann
- Time for Bed by Mem Fox
What are your favorite books about bedtime for babies and toddlers?