Staying organized is not my strong suit but creativity is. And here is a creative and cost effective way to organize craft supplies and save space too.
By using a cloth over door shoe organizer to store your craft supplies you can :
- Keep the more damaging supplies ( think sharpies and adhesive) out of reach in the top pockets . While keeping things like crayons and kid scissors well within reach.
- Use minimal space but provide amazing storage.
- Unhook and move it to a new place if you want to move where you store the supplies.
- Wash it if glue, paint or something else gets all over it.
- When your kids are past the craft stage ( say it ain't so!) you can actually use it for shoes!