Easy is so important when time is short! This craft is as easy as you make it. It can be detailed , or sparse, kids can make detailed ornaments, garland etc.. or put easy cut pieces of foam on.
1. Gather your materials. You will need some green , red and white sticky back foam , a gold pipe cleaner, scissors and a marker.
2. Start by drawing a tree on the backing of your green foam.
3. Layer with another piece and cut out.
4. Cut small shapes from the other colors of foam.
5. Peel of the backing of the small pieces, add to the trees.
6. Cut the pipe cleaner in two and bend into a U.
7. Peel the backing off the trees, press the pipe cleaner into the back of one, sandwich the other on top.