In the summer we end up in the bath way more than we do in cooler months, washing off sun screen and scrubbing dirt from feet that have been on flip flops ( or nothing at all) all day long. So to stave off boredom we need to find some fun bath toys from things around the house!
1. Sippy Cups. My plain old take and toss cups are my daughter's favorite bath toy. They are light, easy to pour and come in a bunch of fun colors.
2. Pasta Strainer . Can you say fish net?
3. Turkey Basters. Have extra towels on hand.
4. Ice cubes . You can even use food coloring to make fun colors! Just don't use too much or you'll end up dying your kids too.
5. Dish scrubber - fill it with bubble bath or body wash - scrub the bath, kids feet , other bath toys!